Brightside is at it again with another inspiring video on 18 Things Your Laptop Can Do That You Might Not Know About.
Without any delay Check out These 18 Things Your Laptop Can Do That You Might Not Know About, you might learn something new from this.
- 1 TIMESTAMPS
- 2 SUMMARY
- 3 Play Video
You use it every day and you must think you know it pretty well. In fact, your laptop a lot of secret stuff and amazing tricks that you'll never find if you don't look well enough.
For example, it's not necessary to buy an additional monitor if you work a lot at the computer and one desktop is not enough. Your laptop can create as many desktops as you need. And, if you sit at your workplace and receive a call or a message on your phone, you can answer either of them from your laptop. These are just two of the secret features that are waiting to be discovered!
- DO turn off Bluetooth when you aren't using it 0:29.
- DON'T expose your smartphone to the elements 0:41.
- DO encrypt all sensitive and personal information you have on your phone 1:11.
- DON'T use cheap or non-original chargers 1:29.
- DO clean your phone's charging port and the charging cable regularly 1:46.
- DON'T ignore a malware threat 2:09.
- DO avoid dropping your smartphone 2:30.
- DON'T use a spray bottle to spritz your phone directly while cleaning it 2:48.
- DO charge your smartphone before its battery drains completely 3:20.
- DON'T install a battery optimizer 3:49.
- DO keep your home screen as tidy as possible 4:20.
- DON'T cram the memory 4:45.
- DO update the software if your phone suggests it 5:02.
- DON'T keep your phone in your pants pocket 5:26.
- DO turn your phone off at least once a week 5:43.
- DON'T turn your phone off if its battery is almost empty 6:20.
- DON'T forget to clear your phone's cache 6:47.
- DO plug your phone in carefully 7:07.
- DON'T replace your phone's original battery with a cheap alternative 7:25.
- DO use a screen protector 7:43.
-You need to have the same Apple ID on your phone and computer to answer phone calls and messages.
-Press Ctrl + up arrow and you will see all opened applications on the laptop. Hover over the top of the screen and the function to create another desktop will appear.
-Open Apple in the MacOS menu then choose System Preferences, Desktop & Screen Saver, and Desktop photos, then pick a Dynamic Desktop to set an animated wallpaper.
-Thanks to Do Not Disturb mode you won’t be distracted by notifications, messages, and calls.
-MacOS developers have added a screen recording function, recording a selected area, editing a thumbnail and setting a timer for the screenshot.
-If your TV supports this function, you can connect it to your laptop wirelessly.
-To turn on typing dictation on Mac, go to System Preferences, Keyboard, and Dictation. On Windows: dictation is installed using Ease of Access then Speech.
-The smart folder can help you collect all the documents you need in a couple of clicks in one place.
-Spotlight Search can be used as a quick calculator, dictionary and converter.
-Press Command + Option + D and the Dock panel will disappear.
-In any text editor, press the Option + Shift + K keys and the company icon will appear.
-By itself, “Win”’s only function is to open the main menu. But in combination with other keys, it is quite useful.
-On macOS, such a unique key is Command, and there are some cool combinations with it.
-Open WinRar, go to the Help - About WinRar and click on the logo. Check it.
-If you write (toivo) in brackets, you'll see a man with a dog, write (rock) and it shows you a real rock.
-If there are any secret folders or files on your Mac that no one should find, then you can hide them.
-The fastest way to block access to your MacBook is to press Command + Control + Q.
-Windows 10 Creators Update has a special game mode, thanks to which you can increase the FPS level and improve game performance.
Play and enjoy
Play and enjoy video for 20 Tips to Make Your Phone Serve Longer
Post a Comment