|JAMB Mock Exam|
The JAMB mock examination for 2020 has been scheduled to hold on February 18th, 2020 as announced by the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board JAMB.
List of 13 Things You Should Know About The JAMB Mock Exam
- The JAMB Mock Exam is not compulsory
- The reason for the JAMB mock examination is only to give you an idea on what the JAMB CBT feels like.
- The mock exam is not a requirement to write the main exam. So that you did not participate in the mock exam does not mean you are not qualified to write the main exam.
- The result of the mock exam will NOT be added to the result of the main examination.
- If you earlier indicated interest to write the mock exam and later changed your mind, there is no problem at all. JAMB will not penalize you for that. You will still write the main JAMB exam like every other registered candidate.
- The questions that will appear during the Mock exam are not necessarily the questions that will appear during the main exam.
- The mock Exam is expected to start 7:00am at the various centers. Though there will be different sessions.
- There will be no MAKE UP test if you miss the mock exam.
- For the mock examination, candidates’ venue will be within the state they registered for their 2018 UTME.
- You are expected to come to the mock exam centre with a copy of your JAMB mock examination slip or printout
- Bags, mobile phones, calculators and other electronic devices are not allowed in the examination centre.
- Ensure you take breakfast, and arrive your centre early. Also hold some extra cash in case of the unexpected.
- Please note that the mock examination is absolutely FREE! Do not pay any money to any CBT Centre for anything.
Post a Comment