In today's post, I will be sharing with you All You Need to Know About MTN eSIM, and how to Activate on Compatible Phones.
Many mobile phones users may not understand what the MTN eSIM is all about. Well, that is why I have made this post to solve that particular problem.
What is an e-SIM?
The term e-SIM, is known as Embedded SIM in full and is the next step in the evolution of Subscriber Identity Modules, SIM cards.
The one of the advantages of an eSIM is that, you do not need to insert it into a mobile phone unlike the physical SIM. The eSIM is already built into certain devices or wearable.
What are the Benefits of MTN eSIM?
You might be curious to know a few benefits of the e-SIM before even trying it out, that is why I have outlined some benefits below.
- It allows the user access more than one phone number which will be associated a smart device.
- Very beneficial for persons who want to manage personal and business lines.
- There are zero changes of damage or loss of SIM, this is because it is built into your device.
- No need for physical SIM card cutting or having to find an adapter.
- Very easy to switch between network operators.
How to activate MTN eSIM?
According to MTN, the eSIM trial will run for one year and is open on a first come first served basis to a limited number of subscribers who own compatible devices.
I have made a list of compatible devices below, if your device is compatible all you need to do is visit any MTN stores nationwide. The customer care agents will check your device for eligibility and walk you through the setup process.
List of Compatible Devices
Brand Compatible Phones
Google Pixel 3, 3 XL
Pixel 4, 4 XL
Apple iPhone 11, 11 Pro, 11 Pro Max
iPhone XS, XS Max
Samsung Samsung S20 Series
Post a Comment